- Student must keep sleeping time and Getting up time for early to bed and early to rise makes a person, healthy, wealthy and wise. This is necessary if one wants to
Do well in studies and activates. If a student sleeps late, he/she gets up late, and cannot concentrate in the class. Student must keep the rule for sleeping and rising: Lights down 11.00 p.m. Rising time between 5-5.30 a.m.
- All students should have regular private devotions in the morning.
- Everyone must speak in English so as to improve in English and to maintain an English speaking environment in the hostel, in the campus with family members as well as outside the campus among themselves. Speaking in one’s own dialect in the presence of another is strongly discouraged.
- One should not make noise in the hostel. Discussions, singing, talking, chatting in twos or in groups are to be avoided in the Hostel.
- Students come from different states and cultural backgrounds, it is compulsory that they must mix and make friends with students of other communities
- Cleanliness should be maintained in personal life, in hostel rooms, corridors, toilets (wash rooms) and other places in the campus.
- Radio/Tape/Music etc. should not be played during study hours. Even on off/free days, it should not be played loudly as it can disturb others in their studies.
- Library hours are to be maintained as the schedule given in the Library Rules. All students should remain in their rooms after hours.
- No students is allowed to go to the city during week days. Students who need to go out during week days must write application to the Principal through the hostel Warden.
Any Student going out for any purpose should write one’s name, purpose, time of leaving and arrival in the Outing Register kept by the gate keeper. All must return to the campus latest by 5.00 p.m. appropriate action will be taken against any student who is found trespassing this except for prior permission from the warden.
- Courting is not allowed in the college as this creates unhealthy relationships and disturbs studies. It caused many students unable to complete their studies. Boys’ and girls’ love affairs relationship is discouraged while staying in the college. If a student is found in any unacceptable act of courtship, disciplinary actions will be taken.
- Students are allowed to go out from 4.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Students are allowed to visit the city once in a month on 1St Saturday for Boys and 2nd Saturday for girls. They should be in the campus by 6.00 p.m.
- Boys and girl students are not allowed to visit each other in the hostels. No meetings are to be arranged in the hostel rooms.
- When a men/women students need to meet at odd hours prior permission must be obtain from the Hostel Wardens who will arrange the place for their meeting.
- Expenses on electricity is extraordinarily high hence every student and member of the community must use electric power consciously and economically. Power must be conserved. Room lights and fans should be switched off be leaving the rooms.
- Every student is excepted to keep proper etiquette towards each other, fellow students, faculty, staff and members of the community, even outside the campus. He/she is expected to live responsibly and maintain good conduct and good relationship with others in all aspects of life.
- Every student must maintain punctuality in everything.
- No outsider including members of the community and children is allowed to enter the hostels without the permission of the Hostel Warden.
- No student meetings or gathering of any kind is allowed without prior permission of the Principal.
- If any student has or any problems, he/she should not hesitate to inform the faculty advisor or the Principal.